International manufactured light trucks from 1907 to 1975. They started with the Model A Auto Wagon (Auto Buggy). The Auto Wagon was manufactured in Akron, Ohio until 1975. In 1910, the Auto Wagon was renamed the Motor Truck. International has manufactured everything from tractors to military grade transport carriers for the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps. International abandoned commercial vehicle manufacturing to concentrate on commercial trucks and school buses.